– Robin DiAngelo, author and teacher
Founded in 2012, the Human Origins Foundation is a nonprofit dedicated to advancing the research, disciplines, discoveries, and dialogue on humanity's inception on Earth, our interspatial genesis, and our interstellar origins within a cross-disciplined, educational platform.
Our Co-Founders.Linda is the Vice President of C.O.N.C.H., the Council of Native Caribbean Heritage, representing Cuba as the genealogy researcher of Taino and Native Peoples in the Caribbean. She serves on the Board of Directors for the North Hills Property Owners Association and Elevate the Spectrum, an advocacy group for the autism community of New Mexico. Richard is an elected member of the Arts Commission for the City of Rio Rancho (District 2) and the founder of 11:22 Creative. They both serve on the Executive Committee for the New Mexico UFO and Paranormal Forum and are the co-founders of The Human Origins Foundation.
Linda and Richard Smith are the published authors of four books on extraterrestrial contact, ancient aliens, and the galactic community, and have been speaking locally and internationally at author events, interviews, lectures, and conferences. They started their journey together on December 11, 1995, and currently reside in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
Our mission.Our mission is to create premier research programs and events that focus on the dynamic scope of our human origins here on Earth, as well as our interstellar origins throughout the cosmos. This includes the advancement of education, science, and research initiatives, eliminating prejudice and discrimination, defending human and civil rights, and creating greater community awareness to combat the stringency of misinformation created by millennia of forgotten knowledge, the disconnect from our ancient legacy, and the harmful effects of disinformation therein.
Research topics include but are not limited to:
- Archaeology, Mythology, and Symbolism
- Ancient Wisdom and Cultures
- Cosmoclimatology and Ecology
- Consciousness and Global Awareness
- Current Affairs, Exopolitics, and Geopolitics
- Earth’s Cosmology and Ancient Astronauts
- Economics and Xenoeconomics
- Extraterrestrial Intervention
- Human Origins and the Human Condition
- Human Race's Star Born Legacy
- Interstellar Visitations
- Linguistics and Etymology
- Lost Knowledge and Wisdom
- Metaphysics and Quantum Mechanics
- Moorish Legacy / Family of Man
- Our Past, Present and Immediate Future
- Society and Cultural Beliefs
- Space Exploration and Colonization
- Spirituality and Reincarnation
- Unidentified Aerial Phenomena
- Xenoarchaeology and Lost Civilizations
Our philosophy and perspective.The Human Origins Foundation comes from a powerful economic worldview with an understanding that all things are connected; no one subject is isolated unto itself. By embracing controversial, sensitive, hot-button topics and issues, the Foundation educates and empowers the general public with an understanding of the ancient, historical, and extraterrestrial narratives influencing our society, culture, and first-contact initiatives. As such, we are given the opportunity to appreciate and reconnect with the invaluable prospects of our ancestral and interstellar legacy among the stars.
The Foundation pursues the realistic perspective that the glass is half full. It is everyone's responsibility to avert the unnecessary and inexcusable actions that have the potential of leading to our own extinction-level event. We are the master of our own destiny, the captain of our own ship, and the arbiter of our own fate. There is nothing that happens in this world without our individual influence and universal connection. Be the solution you are meant to be. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
What can Foundation supporters do? Here are some options:
- Visit our Patrons page and make a contribution today
- Prioritize and center ancestral voices - not just during events, but always!
- Check out Richard and Linda's book series, a must-read for everyone
- Take an oath to ensure that first contact self-advocates get to be a part of every conversation about the world we live in
- Engage the public by raising awareness about the Foundation
- Share this site with all of your social networks
- Print this flyer as a handout and post it everywhere you can